Our printing technologies
For the printing of your products we have a 10 color gravure printing machine as well as 3 modern 10 color flexo printing machines. With joFlex100, the flexographic printing process further developed by Jodl, we offer you an interesting and economical alternative to gravure printing.
The advantages of joFlex100:
- Brilliant image details and color contrast due to screen of up to 100 lines/cm
- sharp text display
- soft edges and smooth gradients up to 2%
- Representation of pastel colors in 4-color set
- rich area coverage, high solid tone density and sharpest minimal line display
Due to the unique quality of joFlex100 j we are regularly awarded with the European DFTA Award award.
The art of packaging
Sealed block bottom bag
In glued block-bottom bags, fine-grained or powdery filling materials often find a way out through the cannulas. Vermin also often find their way into the bag in this way. Some products are even so aggressive that they can dissolve adhesives and dyes. The result: bottom and longitudinal seams burst open.
The JoSealFix block-bottom bag developed by Jodl with sealed longitudinal seam and sealed bottom withstands even aggressive filling goods such as tea or spices. Thanks to its particularly smooth bottom shape, it stands securely and firmly on the shelf and ensures high-quality product presentation at the POS.
JoSealFix can be filled as usual either manually, semi-automatically or fully automatically on all common packaging lines.
The sealed block bottom p ouch is ideal for fine-grained, powdery, as well as aggressive filling goods such as tea, spices, herbs, instant products, but also for confectionery. Whether as a pure film pouch or in a single- or multi-layer paper composite combination, we develop the sealed block bottom pouch JoSealFix individually printed and specially tailored to the requirements of the filling goods.
- Item 1
- Item 2
- Item 3
- Item 4
The JoSealFix block-bottom bag developed by Jodl with sealed longitudinal seam and sealed bottom with stands even aggressive filling goods such as tea or spices. Whether as a pure film bag or in a single- or multi-layer paper composite combination, each bag is individually printed and specially tailored to the requirements of the filling goods.
The advantages of the JoSealFix:
- Sealing protects the contents from moisture, air and vermin
- suitable for powdery, fine-grained or aggressive products
- particularly stable due to the smooth bottom shape
- manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic filling possible on all common packaging lines
Thanks to our in-house demetallization technology, metallized films can be made transparent again at defined points.
The combination of high quality printed areas with metal effects in gold, silver, etc. with a viewing window shows off your product to its best advantage.
The advantages of demetallization:
- High flexibility in the design
- individual combination of printed and unprinted elements
- optimal product presentation through viewing window
Hot foil stamping
Hot foil stamping can be applied to all our products. In this process, a colored decorative band is transferred to the respective substrate with heat. Embossing gives your products a very high-quality character.
The advantages of hot foil stamping:
- Underlines the recognizability of the brand
- Applicable to all types of packaging
- special finishing