Flexo and gravure printer training (m/f)
In order to be able to cover individual customer requests in the area of printing of foils and paper we use the most modern equipment found on the market which, in the scope of the training to become a printer operator, you learn how to operate. Subsequently and with the support of your subordinated printing assistant you will set up and operate the machinery and regulate the printing process. Constant colour matching and quality checks are an essential part of the task.
- ideally, completed training as a flexo or gravure printer operator, i.e. several years‘ work experience in both areas or
- completed apprenticeship in an engineering orientated profession
- computer skills
- willingness to do shift work (3 shifts)
- precision and reliability
- experience in the area of foil and paper manufacturing is beneficial
We offer an interesting range of tasks to autonomous applicants with a sense of responsibility in an ambitious company which allows you room and opportunities for development. The collective minimum for remuneration of this position is € 12,59 per hour before tax. A pay rise may be negotiated depending on qualification.
Interested? Then send us your application including your resume, photo and school certificates/reports.
JODL Verpackungen GmbH
attn. Mr. Martin Schiemer
A-4860 Lenzing, Attersee Bundesstr. 7
Phone: 07672/94 111-37